Skip to main content

A Dream is a wish your heart makes....

A dream is a wish you heart makes...

Do you have a dream? something that you want your life to be? or somewhere you want to go?
Are you reaching for it?

I have had a dream to be a Mary Kay Director since I joined the company 10 years ago and this month I took a huge step to achieving this. On October 1st I entered into DIQ or Director in Qualification, I now have 4 months to become a Director.

I am very excited about this, the timing seemed right and when I do it I will be able to do just Mary Kay and Singing which will be perfect! It is rather scary though because there is a lot of work to be done in those four months, I have to build my team and reach certain production goals and sometimes it seems crazy, but that's the idea of moving up isn't it? taking a leap of faith?

So why Directorship you ask? I understand leadership is not for everyone but I have always been drawn to it. I do have a passion for helping women feel good about themselves and I believe that we are all made for greatness but sometimes we need help stepping into it. As a Director I will be able to help more women step into their greatness & realise their potential.
I also believe that God wants me in this role, he has shaped me a lot over the last couple of years and I want to be where he wants me.

Mary Kay Ash was a beautiful, strong woman who overcame so much to do what she felt called to do and through that she has changed the lives of so many women.

Mary Kay gives you the opportunity to choose your work hours, to work around your priorities so that you can be with your children or family more.

Mary Kay gives you the opportunity to earn the money that you believe your worth but without working all hours of the day.

Mary Kay builds your self esteem so that you can feel more confident and sure of who you are.

Mary Kay surrounds you with positive role models & fellow sisters so that you can feel more connected and a part of a community.

I have experienced this and more in my time in the company and I look forward to giving back and sharing it with many more dynamic women looking for a better way. Maybe you're interested I don't know??
Thankyou for letting me share my dreams with you! Here's to living them & believing in them :D

Bec x

Want to know more click here


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow....

"There's a bright golden haze on the meadow....." Yes there is! Emma Knights Productions Oklahoma! on a Farm is BACK for its fourth season and opens this Thursday. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that this is a special production and the role of Laurey is one I love to play! This year is the 75th Anniversary of the Production of Oklahoma! and so it is wonderful to be performing it again in the same year. Although in rather milder weather! The Farm, Four Oaks at Littlehampton is beautifully green and bursting with life. The animals are in full voice as in the wonderful cast. Immerse yourself in this unique family-friendly experience, a beloved classic with live horses, windmill, and a country fair of delicious treats & wares. If the last 3 seasons feedback is anything to go by, you will LOVE IT!! If you have seen it before, you will know what I am talking about and you should tell others. Or come along again and bring some new fr

All Shook Up!

I am blessed. A week ago I got back from an amazing singing trip. Cruising the seas, performing with amazing musicians and performers, 16 shows in 7 days, plenty of food and a ton of laughs - I am still smiling. The Cruise 'N Groove Elvis Meets the Legends Cruise was a fantastic week. I had never been on a cruise before so it was quite an experience, I loved the food and the weather was fantastic (only a bit of rockiness to contend with) and we visited Mare and Noumea in New Caledonia.  I am reasonably new to the Elvis world and so this was an eye opener for that as well but I actually loved it. Elvis fans are exceptionally passionate and in some ways quite a wonder.  I was on this trip as a backing vocalist with the Tributes in Concert Band or TIC Band and we backed all of the headlining Elvis Tribute Artists. So to the band first, what a privilege it was to perform with them. Each and everyone of them super talented (to the point, that I would get caught watching them at t

MMMBop and road trip classics 😉

Road trip singalongs are the best! Do you agree?  What are your favourite songs to sing? Do you have specific lists or eras or styles of music you listen/sing to?  For me it usually depends who I am travelling with but nothing beats a good 80s/90s song list.... So last weekend I was on a road trip to Halls Gap with my sister, my brother in law and my niece and nephew. We had a fabulous time singing away the hours to many a favourite. Of course the kids occasionally asked for a song they knew but we thought it was important we listened to the classics haha 😜 We headed to Halls Gap for NanaFest 2019! A weekend to celebrate the 90th Birthday of my Nana Dawn. Staying in cabins and tents the family came from Victoria and SA and shared a weekend of catching up, a party, jumping pillows and bonfires. I do love my family, there is a a lot of us and it is lovely to see the all the generations interacting and enjoying each others company. We had wonderful weather and my sister